Share Your World is a way to get to know each other that Cee has going on her blog. She posts weekly questions for all who wish to participate. This week’s questions and my responses are:
- If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Peanut Butter of course! What a great source of protein and yummy too. My kids and I practically lived on this stuff but I still love it.
- What is set as the background on your computer? I have a photo of a black cat staring back at me.
- Would you rather swim, dance, walk, weight lift or jog? Swimming is my favourite form of exercise..it is a great work out and I hate to sweat.
- Where do you hide junk when people come over? It has been a while but I can recall shoving dirty dishes into the oven once.
Ack…I just discovered that I am a week behind with Share Your World. Here are this week’s (for real now) questions and my responses too:
- What are you wearing right now? I am such a creature of habit. It would not matter what day you might ask this…it is always jeans and a tank top (used to be tee shirt but in my hot flashness tank tops are the best).
- What color or colors looks best on you? The color green…the muted shades…bring out the green in my eyes. I’ve come to enjoy wearing purple too…my grooming smock.
- Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey) Lately I have become Sneezy; I have always had dust and dander allergies so it fits.
- In a car would you rather drive or ride? I do like to be the driver for the sense of control I guess. I can only drive for about 2 hours in a row before I feel like I might doze off; by the 3 rd hour I really have to fight to maintain concentration. But I like also to be able to gawk around as the passenger too.
Today`s stone is Day 305 sharing, catching up too