I have received the Versatile Bloggers Award from Judith…..Thank you so much for the recognition. This is a second nomination…I lost the post for the original back a month or more even. My apologies for the screw up I am really not much of a whiz with the computer buttons. I make so many weird mistakes……and then hope for the best or some technological miracle (which ever comes first). Be sure to pop over to see the list of nominees on Judith’s site. They are all excellent sites well worth exploring.
The rules for the Versatile Blog Awards are:
The requirements of the award are as follows:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nominations
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your post
My choices to give this award to are a delightful mix of art, photography, information and life sharing type blogs. There is something for every one to share and enjoy in the discovery of a new blog of interest.
The nominees are:
Seven random things about myself:
- I had about 3 hours staggered sleep per night all week
- Finally I drove to the doctor to get prescription…I was so tired the car jumped the parking curb in front of the clinic…thank goodness nobody was on the sidewalk…sometimes there is a line up…gasp…I had my foot on the gas and the brakes at the same time is all I could figure out.
- I went ice fishing at least 2 times a week all this winter…not quite an obsession but pretty close.
- I was a fully trained Industrial First Aid person for years.
- I am claustrophobic which I discovered during Industrial First Aid training…during the “cover the wounded eyes practice”…panic…tears…
- My first car was a bright yellow 1975 Volkswagen Beetle…putt,putt,putt.
- I am still terrified of the dentist after all these years.
Today’s “stone” is Day 77 a gift, no strings,
“The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.”