“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.”
A global ethic that is based on the understanding that all species of the earth are interconnected makes sense. From this stance of global ethics our goal can be to restore harmony, cultivate global peace, protect all the species of the planet, prevent deforestation, and reduce harmful gas emissions. Each species relies on all the other species in order to live and continue. I am committed to the following ethical behaviours:
- Be mindful of the suffering caused by destruction of life…on all levels.
- Cultivate loving kindness and learn ways to secure the well-being of all.
- Listen deeply and speak truthfully with words that inspire self-confidence and hope.
- Practice non-violent conflict resolution in everyday life.
- Be mindful of consumption and avoid superfluous consumerism.
My commitment is to create an awareness of environmental issues and cultivate a compassionate mindset that promotes global well-being, not just for humanity but for all species.
Today’s “stone” is Day 23 open, mindful, future, dream